Well, who'd have thought it - the Patsy cardigan turned out so much better than I thought it would.
I had been worried about the smallness of the ribbing around the waist, so instead of knitting the XS size, I moved up to S - and larger needles. I'm glad I did because the fitting is now snug rather than pulled tight.
I really like this cardi, a great fit and it was enjoyable to knit.
I changed the styling of the sleeves. I didn't like the fullness on the original pattern so I made them fitted and I made them full length rather than three-quarter length - I like to keep my arms warm!
You can see full details of the pattern and the yarn used on my Ravelry page, here.
Now all I need to work out is where I'm going to store yet another cardi - I think it may be time for some wardrobe clearance!